Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I have decided!

I never really knew what to do with my blog, it had to be of some use. So, I want it to be about things I am interested in.

  • Fashion- I love all things fashion, I don't have a lot of money but I do have style. I would like to display outfits of the day, clothing that tickles my fancy online, and all that jazz.
  • Vintage- I constantly feel like I was born in the wrong era because everything that came before my generation is just so eerily beautiful to me. I would like to show everyone what I mean by that.
  • Reviews- I don't know about anyone else but before I buy something I'd like to know if it really works, how well, and does it have the bang for the buck. So, I'd like to give a few reviews about my favorite products.
  • Photography/Art/Sewing- Photography has been my passion for years now and I just can't get enough. I feel like Art makes you a better person. My favorite mediums would be watercolor and acrylic. I can barely sew but I am getting better, when I get my won sewing machine, I'd love to show my viewers what I can do, get some opinions, and whatnot.
  • Music- I write songs, play the guitar, harmonica, and xylophone. Some videos may be posted so you can know what I sound like. 


I believe that concludes it, but yes the above bullets is mostly what I will be focusing on. So if you hate all of those things with a fiery burning passion, that's okay, don't follow! Comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely do.Good to take decisions..now follow up;)

    ReplyDelete